We are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your essential transportation needs during this challenging time. Our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees.In effort to limit the interaction between our staff and customers as much as possible, we ask that you kindly review the following changes to our service process:
- Your Appointment – We will attempt to reach out to you in advance of your appointment to gather as many details as possible.
- Dropping your vehicle off – During business hours, your Service Advisor will greet you in the service drive through to receive your keys. If dropping your vehicle off after hours, please deposit your keys into the mail slot located at the sales department entrance using the envelopes provided. Please note the best number to reach you at on the envelope.
- Preparing your work order – Once we have received your keys, your Service Advisor will reach out to you by phone to collect any information required, prepare your Work Order, and provide any necessary quotes.
- Paying for your service – Once your service has been completed, your Service Advisor will contact you by phone to collect payment. Payment by credit card (VISA & MasterCard) is preferred; however, should you need to make arrangements to pay by cash or debit, please advise your Service Advisor before arriving to pick up your vehicle.
- Picking up your vehicle– Whenever possible, we will provide copies of any necessary paper work by email. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will meet you outside with your keys.
- If you are currently quarantined due to the COVID-19 – For the safety of our staff and other customers, if you or anyone else in your household are currently quarantined or on self-quarantine due to COVID-19, we ask that you please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Please do not bring your vehicle in for servicing if you or anyone else in your household are currently quarantined. We will be pleased to rebook your service for a future date.
- Hours of operation– To support your essential transportation needs, our Service & Parts departments will remain OPEN Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Please be advised that until further notice our Customer Lounge is closed.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this temporary process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone at 250-475-3313.
Carson Automotive Group
The automotive industry has always been a fast‑changing one and these times are no different. It’s important that we be nimble and respond quickly and effectively to developments around the world while maintaining our commitment to serving your transportation needs safely and reliably.
Like all of you, we’ve been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19). At Carson Automotive Group, our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees. We would like to share the daily precautions we are taking at our dealerships to uphold this commitment.
- Sanitation Plan– Increased sanitation of all high-traffic area touch points within all dealerships multiple times a day, plus professional cleaning service during peak times and for nightly cleaning.
- Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation– Ensure all hard and soft surfaces inside service loaners and test-drive vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
- Service Work Preparation– All technicians and wash attendants are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles. Steering wheels and gear shift levers to be cleaned following service.
- Sanitizer Locations– Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
- Discontinuation of Shared Foods– All complimentary and shared guest café fruits and snacks are temporarily removed.
- Test Drives – Increased out-of-dealership test drives to be offered.
- Travel Restriction– No unnecessary business travel by our team members. Employees are required to advise management of personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
- Hand Etiquette– As outlined by health officials, dealership employees are to practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking.
During this time, we are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your automotive needs. As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you at the dealership soon.
Carson Automotive Group